Text typing is the most frequently performed task for most PC users. Text typing is usually in the mother tongue of the user or the mother language of the keyboard but sometimes you do need to type text in different languages. If your mother tongue is Hindi or you wanna type text in Hindi then this online Hindi Typing text tool is perfect for you. It is a specially developed tool for fast and easy Hindi text typing. It allows the user to type unlimited text. This page also includes basic typing instructions as well as a brief introduction to the Hindi language. Furthermore, the typed text can be used easily by copying, printing, or saving it as a file.
Click on the virama, called halant in Hindi (diacritic in the center) to delete the inherent vowel a.
example: जन्म (janma: birth) is written with 4 characters ज न ् म( ja + na + virama + ma)
To type directly with the computer keyboard:
- Use the capital to type the letters subscribed with a dot below: T, Th, D, Dh, N, R, Rh, L, S
- Type G for ng & J for ñ
- Type sh or ç for ś
- Special characters: Type jJ for ज्ञ ; kS for क्ष ; sk for स्क
- Type aa, ii, uu (or A, I, U) for the long vowels ā, ī, ū
- Type -r and -ri for ri and rī
- Type -l and -li for li and lī
- Type M for ं (anusvara) & MM for ँ (candra bindu)
- Type H for ः (visarga)
- Type = four ़ (nukta): dot below
- Type _ for ॒ (anudatta) and __ for ॑ (udatta)
- Type / or | for । (danda)
- Type ' (apostrophe) for ऽ (avagraha)
- Type O, OM (capitals) for ॐ
- Type eee, eeee and ooo, oooo to add the diacritics ॅ ॆ (candra & short)
- Type x to make a half consonnant; example: type sx for स्
- Type xx to prevent conjunct forms; example: type kxxS for क्ष्
This is an era of fast and smart technologies. Technology development in various fields of life has made things very easy and fast. Various online tools for performing different functions have been developed. This page also has an online tool for you. This tool is designed to type text in the Hindi language. It is a very fast, reliable, and easy-to-use typing tool. It allows unlimited text typing. The typed Hindi text is easy to use as you can copy, print, or save it. Moreover, a complete user guide for typing Hindi text is also given above.
Hindi is the national language as well as the official language along with English. It is mainly spoken in India. It is an Indo-Aryan language. This language has around 690 million speakers which include native L2 and L3 speakers. Over 57% of Indians speak the Hindi language.
This language is written in the Devanagari script.
How many people speak Hindi language?
Around 690 million people speak the Hindi language.
How many letters in Hindi alphabet?
This alphabet has 46 letters. 35 are consonants and 11 are vowels.